Achieve your Communication Goals and Engage your Listeners with Dynamic Interactions
Challenge & Solution
Many of us lead or participate in meetings with one question in mind – “What do I want to say?” But that question is rarely the most important consideration.
Instead, you should shift your focus because you communicate more effectively when you focus less on yourself, and more on the needs of the others. But how do you focus on what others need to know, and still deliver a strong message?
Exec|Comm’s Dynamic Interactions program helps you rethink how you share information. You learn to put the needs of your listeners first, both when preparing for and during the conversation. At the same time, you refine your delivery skills. The combination of a shift in approach and added skill set, allows you to leave the program as a more effective professional.
- Focus on the needs of others
- Share information with confidence and credibility
- Understand each of four Personal Communication Styles
- Identify another person’s Personal Communication Style and how to flex to it
- Develop a clear message and deliver it with presence
- Ask better questions and listen for key insights
- Handle questions and emotional responses effectively
You will acquire skills through video recording, group exercises, business specific role plays, and instructor coaching. A typical half-hour includes about 10 minutes of briefing and 20 minutes of practice and skill building.
For over 30 years, Exec|Comm has helped develop professionals and leadership populations across the globe. The Exec|Comm philosophy is simple: professionals impact the world by focusing more on others and less on themselves.
- We train groups of professionals and coach executives across all industries.
- Our programs offer real skills for real life - experiential learning using real world scenarios so that your employees can immediately implement the skills.
- One size does not fit all – we customize every training experience to meet your specific needs.
- Headquartered in New York City with an office in San Francisco and global hubs, we have coached over 500,000 professionals since 1982.
- Our clients include JPMorgan, UBS, PricewaterhouseCoopers, IBM, MedImmune, MetLife, Skadden and Siemens.
- Our team of 40 coaches and instructors collectively speaks ten languages.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM JST
- Kyobashi Trust Tower, 10th Floor, 2-1-3 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku Tokyo
Standard SOLD OUT ¥60,000
- Venue Address
- Kyobashi Trust Tower, 10th Floor, 2-1-3 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku Tokyo Japan
Top Cloud Collaboration95 Followers